1 (513) 921-9400
Crohm Series CG Grid and CH High-Current Resistors are the industry leader for quality construction and dependability. Our designs feature stainless elements, heavy gage stainless steel terminals installed on double insulated metal frames. All elements feature either off-set grids or continuous ribbons welded to form a continuous current path free of troublesome current carrying spacers. Only high temperature silicon bonded mica insulation is used during assembly insuring that the bank is ready for rugged service and performance.
- Heavy and Medium-Duty Braking of Variable Speed Drives
- Neutral Grounding Applications
- Harmonic Filtering
- Motor Starting and Speed Control
- Crane Control
- Wound Rotor Motor Control
- Mining Applications
- Protective enclosures for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Custom engineered assemblies with factory interconnections and terminations.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Medium voltage enhancements and enclosures.
The table below lists our standard part numbers, but custom designs for special applications or space constraints are very common. Contact the factory for assistance.
The continuous current ratings are based on a 375ºC temperature rise. The ohm values are tested at a 25ºC ambient. The standard resistor tolerance is +/-10% (contact factory for lower tolerances).
TABLE NEEDED HERE